Due to popular demand, Upstream magazine has extended the deadline for accepting nominations in its 2018 Upstream Oil & Gas Awards which honours excellence from within the emerging upstream oil and gas community.
The awards, endorsed by Kenya's Ministry of Energy and Petroleum, is a platform aimed to bring together key players in the oil and gas ecosystem. They will recognising achievements from local and international companies involved in the upstream oil and gas value chain in the country and will be rewarding those that have played a defining role in moving the industry forward.
Nominations are now open until Friday 30th March 2018, to all brands, corporations and individuals operating in the upstream oil and gas industry in Kenya and the larger Eastern Africa region in the following categories:
- E&P Company of the Year Award
- Drilling Contractor Award
- The Upstream Safety Award
- The Upstream CEO of the Year Award
- The Upstream Woman of the Year Award
- The Upstream Local Community Award
- Environment Steward Award
- The Upstream Training & Knowledge Award
- The Upstream Local Supplier of the Year Award
- Oil & Gas Future Leader Award
- The Upstream Financier of the Year Award
- The Upstream Journalist of the Year Award
- The Upstream Legislator of the Year Award
- The Upstream Founders Award
- The Upstream Engineering Award
- The Upstream Life Achievement Award
- The Upstream County Award
- The Upstream People's Choice Award
For full details of each category and to submit a nomination, please click here.
The winners will be announced at the Upstream Awards 2018 Gala dinner to be held on 15th June, 2018 at Intercontinental Hotel, Nairobi as part of the 5th East Africa Oil & Gas Summit & Exhibition 2018 14-15th June.