EAOGS annually provides a platform for East African ministries and the National Oil companies to engage with international and local investors to examine the vast opportunities across East Africa. EAOGS 2018 also incorporates an exhibition where companies can display their latest products, services to their key target audience of oil and gas decision makers from around the world.
• EAOGS is endorsed by the Ministry of Energy & Petroleum Kenya– guarantees the participation of all the Energy Ministries across East Africa
• Industry Event of Choice– EAOGS is supported by all the leading industry associations and Chambers of Commerce across East Africa
• Strategic Programme– the conference programme is developed by our expert steering committee of industry and government experts to provide a cutting edge agenda
• Senior Level Attendance– EAOGS annually welcomes senior delegations from over 380 leading companies across East Africa and internationally
• Exhibition– EAOGS features an exhibition which will allow participants to reach a wider target audience including exhibitors
• Varied Networking Programme– Networking is at the heart of EAOGS. We offer networking lunches, drinks receptions and networking coffee breaks.