Introduction to EAOGS
EAOGS annually provides a platform for East African ministries and the National Oil companies to engage with international and local investors to examine the vast opportunities across East Africa. EAOGS 2016 has been expanded to include a large trade exhibition where companies can display their latest products, services to their key target audience of oil and gas decision makers from around the world.
Why attend The 4th East Africa Oil & Gas Summit & Exhibition?
• Industry Event of Choice– EAOGS is supported by all the leading industry associations and Chambers of Commerce across East Africa
• Strategic Programme– the conference programme is developed by our expert steering committee of industry and government experts to provide a cutting edge agenda
• Senior Level Attendance– EAOGS annually welcomes senior delegations from over 380 leading companies across East Africa and internationally
• Large Trade Exhibition– Building on 2014 – EAOGS now includes a larger trade exhibition which will allow participants to reach a wider target audience including exhibitors, last year saw over 2340 visitors from all over the world
• Varied Networking Programme– Networking is at the heart of EAOGS. We offer networking lunches, drinks receptions, a gala dinner and cocktail drinks reception and networking coffee breaks.