Simon Ashby – Rudd
Global Head of Oil and Gas
Standard Bank Group
- Simon has 20 years of Energy Corporate Finance experience.
- International secondment in Hong Kong, Australia, FSU & New York.
- Privatisation experience in UK Utilities Sector in early 90’s leading onto transaction in Eastern Europe (MOL, PKN & Hellenic Petroleum), FSU (Gazprom & Tatneft) and Far East (PTTEP & Petronas)
- International corporate M&A including HESS acquisitions of Triton, Petronas acquisition of Engen, and PA Resources acquisition of Medex Tunisia.
- Ran specialist acquisition and divestment boutique focused on Upstream asset transactions such as Occidental’s disposal of it’s Qatari operations, Petronas acquisition of Yetagun Field in Burma and Murphy’s disposal of part interest in it’s Congolese operation.
- Extensive ECM experience in particular during Tristone period when leading broker to energy industry in London raising capital for firms such as Gulf Keystone, Serica, Afren and Salamander.
« Back to previous page